Our indoor lighting business division was established to produce downlights, track lights, and corn bulbs. Among them, downlights and track lights are mainly used for lighting applications. The downlight is often used to illuminate jewelry and other items on display. The track light can be utilized to illuminate clothes in department stores and boutiques. Our corn bulb is among our best sellers. It is available with multiple options, ranging from 12W to 140W led bulbs. We also supply 360 degree lighting products as well as 180 degrees lighting products. Shown here is the optical-electric separation type, which can offer better heat dissipation by separating the LED light from the drive system.
Our high-power corn bulb has been configured with a fan. Our complete range of corn lights is equipped with diversion trenches and air flow holes. Their structure is IP64 rated for protection from water. Optional brightness options include 120 lm/w, 125 lm/w and 150 lm/w. As an ideal replacement of traditional light sources, this product is mainly applied in slow lanes, narrow lanes, and residential areas. In addition we have carried out strict quality control tests which have proven that our product can be applied in enclosed spaces.
Major features of the corn bulb
1. The corn bulb is among our best sellers.
2. Our complete range of corn bulb is equipped with diversion trenches and drainage holes.
3. IP64 rated waterproof structure
4. The optical electric separation type product can deliver superior heat dissipation by separating LED light from drive system.
5. Multiple product models are available with power ranging from 12W to 140W.
6. Optional brightness includes 120 lm/w, 125 lm/w and 150 lm/w.
7. As an ideal replacement of traditional light source, this product is mainly applied in slow lanes, narrow lanes and residential areas.